Weekly — and even daily — cleaning is crucial in keeping the house clean, healthy, and a safe environment for you and your family. Unfortunately, many do not have enough time to clean the house thoroughly. This is where central vacuum systems play a vital role.
Installing a reliable central vacuum system is a great addition to your home improvement project. It is a cost-efficient way to save time, money, and energy. A central vacuum system is a powerful household cleaning tool that has five times more power than ordinary portable vacuum cleaners.
It has a central power unit located in the garage or basement and its inlets are connected to the central unit through a tubing that runs behind the walls back to the power unit and into the main receptacle (canister or bag).
● Convenience – Installing a central vacuum eliminates the trouble of organizing power and extension cords, and recirculation of tiny dust particles. You do not have to worry about filter problems or the need for a bigger trash capacity. Central vacuums feature a strong suction that removes dust, dirt, and debris effectively, and releases these elements outside your house.
● Stress-Free – Forget about dragging a heavy traditional vacuum cleaner around the house. With ports installed in walls around your home, you can simply reach out, pull the hose from the inlet, and easily clean floors, ceiling fans, pet hair from the sofa, carpets, and other hard-to-reach nooks.
● Quiet Operation – Unlike traditional vacuum cleaners, installing a central vacuum allows you to quietly and peacefully clean any space in your home. You can even clean a room with a sleeping baby without the danger of waking them up. Since the main motor is located in an out-of-the-way area, like the garage or basement, the level of noise is drastically reduced. You will only hear the soft noise coming from the air flowing through your vacuum and the vacuum head itself.
● Versatility – A central vacuum system is not only used for floors and furniture. The beauty of central vacuum comes with its accessories. If you need to vacuum your vehicle, just choose the tool you need, attach it to its extra long hose to give it a thorough cleaning. You can also use it to clean your garage and patio quickly and easily.
● Better Indoor Air Quality – A central vacuum system helps keep the indoor air clean and safe for the whole family to breathe. It significantly reduces the amount of allergens in the air, which contributes to various respiratory problems. It effectively extracts dirt, dust, allergens, and other debris, and sends them immediately into its canister located either in the garage or basement.
To ensure the effectiveness of the central vacuum system, look for a qualified technician who offers superior installation services. Make house cleaning a breeze and make your indoor environment safer for you and your family. Have a central vacuum installed during your next home improvement project.